Sunday, September 04, 2005

Blogger Ass-Sense Must Love A Good Joke

Sure, they like most of the big-event honcho's who rule the world spell the word moslem wrong, or at least use the arabian/islamic manner of spelling it, but you know me, I'm America and I kinda dig talking American. If I were Brit, or an Ozzie...they pronounce it that way and since I love Australians I try to do my best at not pissing them off...I'd be mating everybody left and right, but you get the picture.

Anyways, Ad-sense must have a practical joke program because whenever I feature moslem stories, then here come the Ads for...

Moslem dating services, meet and greet your moslem neighbors, etc, etc. So be sure to check those suckers out, hear? If my readership goes up a thousandfold I'm gonna get me a carton of smokes with the cash, so show them arabs we mean business and click if you love Jesus.

In all seriousness were I to be more computer literate the joint would be loaded with links to one Katrina relief effort or another, but I KNOW you're all doing the best you can anyway. And thanks. A lot.

No comments: