Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Judiciary Committee Gives The Postscript

Senator Schumer:You hate the poor even the illegal amigo's.. We have no documents. 80,000-100,000 pages wasn't enough. Refusal to be forthcoming on most of our questions. Too hard to figure what kind of justice you would be. I re-read the transcripts and you didn't say much. Too bad I wasn't paying attention huh. So we have no evidence. And now we get back to truly modest. You know how much I love modesty. A modest man myself, I find the modest to be almost immodest in their attempts at modesti-fying themselves in a world....

Senator Feinstein was waving her hands... Mr. Chairman, Mr. Chairman... The Chairman recogized that she could leave for a restroom break, but that's not what she wished:

Senator Feinstein: I think Senator Schumer summed up the dilemma. We don't know anything.

Senator Turban: I need to know if you'll be on the side of the little guy, like I do. You ever see how small those Al-Quaida dudes are? I mean, c'mon, stick figures and how could anyone want to see our stormtroopers hurting those poor little...

Judge Roberts: Big guy, little guy, it doesn't matter...the law is the law.

No comments: