Monday, September 12, 2005

Michelle Malkin's Letter of the Day

Michelle Malkin: LETTER OF THE DAY

An infantry marine talks back to the NYTimes' Frank Rich (published in yesterday's NYTimes letters section):

To the Editor:
I am an infantry marine with 12 years of service, and I am presently stationed in Falluja, Iraq. I am also a New Orleans native and my parents live in Mandeville, which is on the North Shore of Lake Pontchartrain. They have lost everything.

I take issue with "Falluja Floods the Superdome," by Frank Rich. Falluja is doing quite well. I know because my marines are out on the streets every day. We've been here for almost seven months, and the difference is night and day since we got here.

Click on over to Michell's blog to read the entire letter, as well as the other wonders her cuteness has to offer.

No comments: