Sunday, September 04, 2005

New Orleans Mayor Says Things Are Better But Worries About CIA Hit Squad

First picked up from lgf: contains petroleum distillates, and his is a great example of how a popular blog can provide far more real news than the MSM:

"Today was a turning point, I think," he said. "My philosophy is never get too high, never get too low. ... I always try to keep my emotions in check and yesterday I kind of went off a little bit. I was worried about that, but it maybe worked out. I don't know. If the CIA slips me something and next week you don't see me, you'll all know what happened."

Nagin said Bush gave him a "hearty" greeting and did not seem at all offended by Nagin's earlier outburst.

This weepy, incompetent excuse for a human being held up in his hotel room and cried while his police were deserting in droves and ready willing and able buses sat around idling as they awaited his orders. Orders that never came because he broke down from a job that was farther above his head than ANY of the flood waters. But after all, he's black and gets a gimme from the lefty's in the MSM who only monitor non-caucasians when they're Bush supporters.

Sickening. Tragic and sickening. And hey pally, don't worry about the CIA, the FBI, or even the USMC capping your tired ass, because it's their firm commitment to NOT harm the women, the children, or the retarded.

No comments: