Sunday, June 11, 2006

Woody Reminds Us...

"In 1958 former FBI agent Cleon Skoussen published a book entitled "The Naked Communist". In it he detailed the philosophy and objectives of the communist party in America. I recently came across this list and at first I thought it was just ancient history, but as I read on I was shocked at just how many of these objectives have been successfully completed by the communist fifth column in America (the MSM/DNC cabal) and how many more are well underway to completion."

When I was growing up, pretty much all of the items on the communist manifesto were well known, and we imagined that a free society would never fall into such utter decay as to permit very many, if any, of them to flourish.

We were wrong. Click in to see what the WoodMan is offering this day.

No comments: