Sunday, February 01, 2009

Taking A Moment To Quietly Reflect On Superbowl Sunday

The BIG game is today and I want to keep all this shit light so it doesn't ruin my mood for watching big fat men slam into other big fat men while steroid-junky speedsters race through the blood and guts to try and run with a pigskin for more yards than the other guy, but what in the frig is really WRONG with the new hired help we gave the keys to the Oval Office to?

Lower corporate taxes so that businesses can hire more people.

Lower the peoples taxes so they can get more money circulating into the system.

One little page or so of instructions should begin to right the shipwreck that the Dems got us into but I guess these parasitic fuckweasels want their pets to be all fat and happy and even make lots more of 'em while they're at it.

But to end on a positive note, they'll screw things up so badly that the country will be ready for a return to SANITY by 2012 and we can send Barack back to the Senate where he can fuck with Ill-Annoy instead of the whole damned planet.

Now if you'll pardon me I've got to get a hold of my bookie before he closes shop.

No comments: