Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"Everyone in the neighborhood was talking about how Elin 'beat his ass"

..And he ain't out the woods yet...

Little white ball smacker says he's sorry for it all

"Amid mounting evidence that he had cheated on his wife, Tiger Woods this morning released the following statement:

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves.

How odd. A slimy scuzzball who has cheated and trod upon every rule of common decency in his ascension to the pinnacle of that meaningless, stupid game, who'd a thunk he'd be a CHEATER too?

And what's worse...

The dickless little skunk cheating, being wussified enough to get his ass thoroughly beatdown by a woman half his size, or the sports and advertising medias glorifying this shitbird to the high heavens for all these years when knowing full well what a scumbola he was?

Answer: All of the above.

No comments: