Monday, February 18, 2008

Not Just Your Run Of The Mill School Marm...

Hell No, She's Hilly Oakley...

"(Hillary) Clinton told an audience she supported gun rights, two days after a student opened fire on the campus of Northern Illinois University, killing five before turning the gun on himself.

Clinton said she believed in getting guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill even as she favored protecting the rights of law abiding gun owners.

"I've gone hunting," she said. "I know you may not believe it, but it's true. My father taught us to shoot." Clinton told reporters later she had once shot a duck in Arkansas, along with "a lot of tin cans, targets and some skeet."

I join with the many others who have noted that it'd be a great idea to search the records for anything close to resembling a hunting license taken out in the name of Hillary Rodham, and if the McCain or Obama folks aren't doing so as we speak then they're even dumber than I thought.

No comments: