Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Damn but sometimes it's been a labor of love AND despisement that's kept me going, but going we go.
What more fitting to feature in #10,000 than back to my roots as something of a gun blogger. The BIG-60 will be upon me come next May, and am thinking of treating myself to an Ed Brown Executive Elite 1911.
Had a chance to handle and shoot one a couple years back and was quite impressed.
• Ed Brown forged frame and slide
• 5” Government model slide
• Unloaded Weight: 38 oz
• Dehorning package
• Lowered and flared ejection port
• Polished feedramp
• Ed Brown premium match-grade barrel and solid steel bushing
• Ed Brown memory groove beavertail grip safety and extended tactical thumb safety
• Fixed Novak low-mount dovetail 3-dot night sights
For more you can click here. The pictured pistols are of the matte-on-matte variety, the sort I happened to favor the most.
Oh yeah; the pics are frickin' humongous so have a care in clicking if you dialed in via slow boat to china.