Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Ride Fast & Shoot Straight Guns Down Fits...Film At Eleven...

Few weeks back I posted that American Thinker had denied my application to sign up and therefore be permitted to comment, and an old internet buddy has put me on the shit list as well. Ride Fast & Shoot Straight used to be a daily read until its author took a hiatus, and now I see it has gone private and I've not been invited.

This blog is open to invited readers only

http://ridenshoot.blogspot.com/
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.
Wasn't it Groucho who said he'd never join a club that'd have him as a member...

Doesn't matter. The link to Ride will remain right where its been for years now, because it was a good read and maybe you can access the thing.

5 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

Did American Thinker deny you or just not respond to your attempt to register? I tried to register a few weeks ago and never heard back from them, which makes me think it is a snafu on their end rather than a rejection.

USCitizen said...

No access at Ride Fast for me either ... sigh

fits said...

Lem, they responded asking me to try again. I did. Several times. Still nothing.

BobG said...

I was wondering what happened to him. His blog was one of my daily reads.

fits said...

I emailed him a month or so back and he said he was doing fine but had had some neighbor problems that escalated. My guess is he's using the blog now to communicate with friends or family but who knows.