Sunday, May 14, 2006

If It's Sunday, That Means...

Armor-piercing anti-personnel 9mm rounds from around the world.

Yes, it's a round nose, and that's for feeding from crappy magazines or semi-auto's with balky ramps, but when Mr. Tear-'Em-Up round hits something, the little button at the tip gets pushed deeper into the bullet and surprise, surprise. A nice and sharp claw to dig into whatever was unfortunate enough to have gotten in the way.

These cartridges are only legal for law enforcement or military use, but to my knowledge, no PD's employ such a devastating little darlin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»