Tuesday, August 11, 2009

At Long Last...Hillary Is Heard Fom

Hillary Clinton snapped at a press conference after she thought she was being asked her husband's opinion.

"The Secretary of State was asked by a Congolese student in Kinshasa what President Obama's opinion was on a Chinese loan to the Congo.

Unfortunately the translator made a mistake and asked her what President Clinton thought about it.

"You want me to tell you what my husband thinks?" she asked incredulously.

She then snapped: "My husband is not secretary of state, I am. I am not going to be channeling my husband."

Stupid, mean-spirited, uninformed and undereducated, Hillary RodHam continues to be taken aback whenever someone...even by mistake...wants to know what the real movers and shakers think.

Her entire claim to fame rests with her selection of a spouse. She's never operated so much as a lemonade stand nor acquired ANY work outside of what her husband's connections afforded her, but because of a monumental ego still wishes for people to treat her as if she actually did something interesting on her own.

No comments: