Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Disturbing Distaff Disfunction

I go back and forth on Michelle , and I know it's because I'm married and can't go up and down but that's another story. I can recall when I'd pop in to admire a well turned phrase or interesting opinion, but anymore it's always venting spleen time at the Malkin Corral, and it is irksome to have lost a valued writer and gained Coulter-Lite. If it isn't for the bucks then I offer a hearfelt apology. If it is, then I'm not angered as much as saddened. She more than holds her own when performing on television, and this is something not everyone can do with such aplomb. TV is clearly NOT Annie C's forte as she comes off as disinterested and smug, but Michelle had a fire that was tempered with a level of intelligence, and this is long before she started calling moonbats, moonbats. Of course they are, darling, but you're supposed to be our voice of the equisite flavoring, and not Kos-Right.

Patrick stunned me by referring to her in this manner: "...an angry petulant Filipina - and everyone who has known Filipinas knows that hell hath no fury like a Filipina who does not get her way.", and I just checked again to be sure I had the right link and he mentioned Ann Coulter too, so disregard everything I said because he did it first.

Where was I. Okay; I for one have no experience with furious Filipinas. I will accept his characterization as plausable until personal experience suggests otherwise, but fer chrissake when she's even pissing Pat off then something is rotten in the state of blogmark.

I'm not so foolish to suggest we all get along, and nobody likes a mealy-mouth fence-sitter, but is asking for a little of the old Michelle back, too much? Am I confusing her with someone else, and she was ever the hack?

Buehler?

2 comments:

Joubert said...

As I said - at least Coulter has a twinkle in her naughty eyes. Malkin just has froth at the corner of her mouth. She's obviously entitled to be angry but I'm entitled not to read it.

Fits said...

Copy that. You old meanie.