Saturday, September 09, 2006

So How Tall IS Sharapova?

"Maria had a growth spurt right before she hit 19 and I was surprised to see her in person. She is probably close to your height. She doesn't like to mention her size but did tell me that her inseam is 35".

The lady to the left is 5'6" tall. The ever-adorable Lisa is all leg and sports a 34-35" inseam and from what I've seen Sharapova's gams, they appear to be identical as far as length, so the email is most likely accurate and thank you, for this is a burning issue of our time.

Why do I care? Sweet christ. Tall blondes make me weak, that's why. And since I brought this all up to begin with I believe it's in the best interest of science to be as accurate as possible and am willing to put up with the hassle involved and measure Ms Sharapova's inseam in person. I ALWAYS insist on finding these things out for myself, so have no fear, I'd find the time somehow, someway.

And btw; I don't believe for a moment that her height is the result of Russian human growth hormone injections. And no crude remarks about what sort of injection she DOES need.

No comments: