Sunday, August 28, 2005

Will Katrina Send The Gunny To That Happy Firing Range In The Sky?


With the media hoping and praying that death and destruction is just around the corner, all of today's "news" is focused upon Hurricane Katrina, and here's my take:

I'd stay. An east-coast boy from way back, I'd start my own Hurricane party and sit it out, if for nothing but to piss off the media that's out to make tons of cash from whatever diaster occurs. Ghouls. Kick back, break my no-booze dictate for a day or so and wait for nature to come and get me if she could.

With landfall tomorrow, tune in to see if it would've taken me out or not. Tune in to MESSENGER, not the asswipes screaming that the ocean is falling.

By the way, I've got out the old maps and picked where I'd stay: Top right hand corner of the map, just off Earhart Blvd that borders the French Quarter. I'm cyber-holding-up there so let's see what happens.

No comments: