Friday, August 26, 2005

"With Apologies"...From His Majesty

I'm a regular reader of The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiller, and jumped just as hard as he did upon hearing of a suppossed Condi Rice diss on Israel. Problem is, she never said what the NY Times quoted her as saying, and it turned out to be yet another instance of the MSM tweaking the news to suit a political agenda.

So I fell for it as well, but to be honest, flat out didn't have the time to vett the story so it went out of my mind. And as I've commented on the Rot's blog, that's one of the reasons we need one another. I know that I certainly have not the staff to keep abreast of everything, and what one of us misses the others catch. I just today began hearing of the bastich TIMES and their unbelievable "Misquotes" and had commented upon it here, clicked over to see what nice dogie had up for today, and as they say in Kentucky, Vi-oh-la, he'd caught on to the act too and was addressing it. Here's a link. And yeah, he gives good apology. Laughing my ass off because I was too busy to jump like he did.

The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler

No comments: