Sunday, June 18, 2006

We Get Letters

"You ever log a link to those police-only sights and we're disowning you. Aggrivates me to log in and find I can't read something because it's for police and not such lowly predators as career Marines, especially when the average kid in the sand box sees more gunfighting and home-breeching in a week than most cop in a career unless they're SWAT's. You really should know better than to advertise elite areas of the internet where the people who need the information the most don't get to see it."

This has enough truth to it, so okay. Dutch refers to Policeone.com that I have at times offered a link to, and he's right that I shouldn't open a link to a place where one must be law enforcement or unwelcome. It's their joint, their rules, and didn't bother me all that much, but I get the point.

Maybe we'll get together and start a blog for civilians only and tell folks how to REALLY use firearms and tactics, but to log in you've got to prove you've never been a member of law enforcement. Cookie would have to be an exception and that'd piss Dutch off but I like pissing Dutch off.

No comments: