Sunday, June 18, 2006

And More Letters

Um.

Received an invitation to join: Muslim Women's League

It puzzles me because I did not believe my picture to represent a female type of person, but perhaps these fine ladies believe me to be just a really ugly Florida gal. From the horrid likeness of Sacajewea on those golden dollar coins I can see how they'd mistake me as being representative of such hideousness, but I am not Shoshone, either.

I'd have to say no anyway, because for one, I don't switch to a thing merely because of it's newness, and would continue to spell moslem, as moslem rather than the newer more politically correct way, and I truly don't think I could line up for all of those beatings that moslem women must endure just to be kept aware of how almighty and powerful their men are.

Thanks, though.

No comments: