Friday, August 19, 2005

This Is Your Brain....Cue Responsibility And Clear-Thinking...

This is your brain on women...cue decibel levels over 200 of hysterical screeching about "the children, the children..." along with "LOOK, THAT SOLDIER HAS A SKINNED KNEE...SOMEBODY KISS THE BOO-BOO!!"

"I have had it with my sex. I hereby proclaim myself Female By Accident; it’s just an “F” on my driver’s license and a mistaken chromosome set; otherwise I have nothing to do with the mewling, puling, totally lacking in anything like dignity or character half of humanity known as “women.” Men say you can’t trust anything that bleeds once a month and doesn’t die; fellas, you don’t know the half of it.

I found a trackback to one of my posts, leading to this. This is the website of one of these “intelligent, compassionate young women” I’ve always been reading about, but she’s a soggy mess like all the rest of them:

Women are always pulling this “the babies… the children…. the mothers!!!” technique whenever something looks like it might actually get accomplished for once. Men, most of whom are desperate to do anything for women (mostly so they’ll quit fucking nagging already) usually go along with it because they think it will, if not get them time in the sack, at least get them peace and quiet for just this goddamn once. Of course, it never happens — women find something else, some new thing that they just can’t stand, and it’s back on the emotional roller coaster. Men who break free merely have to put up with being called “sexist beasts,” and so on, but they at least have the comfort of not being female. Women who refrain from joining in on with the sobsister act don’t get to escape that way. We get special treatment.

As for the quote from LaShawn Barber’s post on this subject — well, all I can say is I’ve not been on tv nor am I interested in doing so, so I have no need to be one of those nicey nice conservatives. Someone’s got to keep up the “frighten the horses” end and as everyone including Pat Buchanan seems to have abandoned that post for Comfort-’n'-Country Lane I guess that person might as well be me."

And just to make sure you all know how I think (note: that’s “think,” not “feel”) about the Cindy Sheehan Circus, here is what I left to this much more refreshing post of Steve H.’s:

Cindy She-hag needs to be driven out of town on a rail. People like her nearly destroyed our military by trying to make it into some sort of uniformed babysitter brigade. People like her have dragged the level of political discussion in this country not into the mud, but into the menstrual muck of the slop pail. People like her have set back the feminist cause 150 years — women are now revealed in all their glory as emotion-dominated, unreasonable, screeching nags that you wouldn’t trust to operate a toaster let alone elect into office or give the controls to a 747 to, all on live tv. I would gladly give up the vote if it got fevered hysterics like Cindy and her fans out of the public eye.

Least Loved Bedtime Stories v. 2.0 » This is your brain on women

Great Tale Of Whinging Woe...

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

No comments: