Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So, Ah, Precisely How MANY People Did Charles And Roger Screw?

Dunno. Sorry but I came into the game late and am trying to make up for lost time by reading scazillions of posts from one source or another, and have a look at the following:

May was not a good month. These were some of the things I got to do:

1. Tell my wife the business I’d spent half and year and thousands of dollars on had been cut out from under me by my “partners”...

2. Tell my father, a successful businessman and multimillionaire, of my great success when he asked how Tulip Advertising was going...

Tulip was the working name of the business that Roger Simon, Charles Johnson, and the above writer were in the process of putting together when Simon apparently pulled the rug out from under the guy. I've linked to his site rather than the story in question because the entire blog is a story unto itself and should be read by anyone interested in the GRAVITAS of Pajamas Media.

No comments: