Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stop The ACLU Blogburst Thursday Fun In The Sun With A Great Big Frickin Gun Travelin' Show And Discount House Of Punditry

by Jay on 12-06-06 @ 10:37 pm Filed under ACLU, Church And State, 1st Amendment, News, Christmas

"Check this out! I reported on the Young Conservatives of Texas putting up their ACLU Nativity scene here and updated with a photo they sent me here. Yesterday I recieved an email from FOX News asking if they could use my photo on Brit Humes. It was sent to me free, so of course I said yes. Now, I know for some people like Michelle Malkin, FOX News is a frequent thing, but for lil ol me this was quite exciting. Its only the name of my blog in small lettering at the bottom of the picture, but hey! I better enjoy it, this is probably the closest thing to fifteen seconds of fame I’ll ever get.

A huge thank you to MsUnderestimated who was kind enough to record it for me."

Kudos to STACLU for getting this much deserved MSM attention.

No comments: