Saturday, December 09, 2006

We Get Hits

It is apparent that someone posted an old diatribe of mine at ar15.com and several hundred folks stopped by here. I don't frequent gun boards, and for many reasons, but suffice to say that opinions, including mine, are indeed like assholes but I've found far too many of them on the web ever since the internet explosion turned every chairborne commando into an expert about all things on heaven and earth.

I cannot at this moment reference the particular spleen vent in question because Blogger is, as usual, buggered to hell and back, but to anyone who has stumbled upon this demesne my advice is to take whatever you see, read, or hear about, use whatever suits your particular needs and disregard what seems too silly to waste time over. No one has ALL of the answers to ANYTHING, and living and learning means exposing oneself to a far range of fact and opinion then making the choice of what to employ in accomplishing the daily trek through life on Sol 3. You don't have to agree with me simply because I'm smart and pretty and I don't have to disagree with you merely because you're dumb and ugly.

See how nice true compromise can be?

UPDATE

A friendly email offered that my dislike of the brain-dead proprietor of The Box O' Truth was featured at ar15.com, and that speaks for itself. Anyone paying attention to a sloppy, inaccurate, bison with absolutely NO attention to detail cannot be taken seriously.

Um, I meant him, not me.

No comments: