Saturday, February 02, 2008

'Please do not kill me in front of my baby'

She Fought For Her Life And Won

"A North Side mother fought off an armed intruder inside her apartment early Tuesday morning.

"I was telling him, 'Please do not kill me in front of my baby,' " said the 24-year-old victim, who does not want to be identified.

According to police, a masked man broke in through a downstairs window in an apartment complex in the 8000 block of Bentley. Then, he made his way through the victim's home.

"I thought I heard somebody trying to open up my door," the victim said. "I jumped up, looked in my hallway, and I didn't see anybody."

A short time later, the armed intruder started kicking in the woman's bedroom door. The woman tried to knock out her bedroom window to scream for help and call 9-1-1 at the same time. But the man made it into the room with her and her 2-year-old son.

"I was crying just telling him not to kill me, that I would do anything he wanted me to do," the woman recounts.

The mother says she hit him with a lamp, bit his hand, and even tried to shoot him with his own gun, but the weapon would not go off. The suspect ran out the room, giving her a chance to call the police after she barricaded herself in with a dresser.

The woman describes her assailant as an African-American male wearing a mask who was wearing a hooded shirt. She says he appeared to be about 5-feet-7-inches tall.

"When he had to the gun up to my head, I just kept imagining the gun going off in front of my baby," she said."

No second guessing, no monday morning quarterbacking. She fought back and won. Never, ever do what the liberals tell you to do, and surrender. They are so very fearful you'll harm one of their pets, but fuck them. Somewhere along the line, every scumdog rapist and murderer got the distinct impression that people are easy because someone let them have their way.

"Its only a TV. Its only a laptop. Its only a car. Let them have it. Better than hurting someone over a mere possession."

Bullshit.

Every beast has to learn how to hunt. Don't be a teacher. The police aren't the law, the courts aren't the law, YOU are the reason the whole shebang was started to begin with. Be PROUD of being at the top of the food chain, and STAY there.

Thanks to The Civilian Gun Self-Defense Blog

No comments: