Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Huckleberry Would Ditch Gitmo

MIKE HUCKABEE: "I’ve been to Guantanamo, I was there, I guess it’s been about a year and a half ago. I think the problem with Guantanamo is not in that its facilities are inadequate. It’s the symbol that it represents. It’s clearly become a symbol to the rest of the world as a place that has become problematic for us as a nation. I was quite frankly impressed with the quality of the facilities and even the attention to care that was given to the detainees, but that aside, it doesn’t alter that Guantanamo to the rest of the world is a symbol that is not in our best interests to continue pursuing."

Typical liberal pap. Close Gitmo and send our enemies where?

Easy to condemn something and damned difficult to offer an alternative.

No comments: