Sunday, October 08, 2006

Anti-Gun Blog Catches Anti-Military Dems Photoshopping...



This from Gun-Control advocate Charles Johnson:

"I guess The Democratic Party couldn’t find a photograph of a US veteran that had the right attitude for their web site’s page slamming the Bush administration for not supporting the troops enough.

So they found a picture of a Canadian soldier, digitally removed the badge from his beret, and used that instead. Michelle Malkin has details: DNC supports vets...but from which country?

Someone (mardukhai) tipped me off about this too, and I was preparing a post before I knew Michelle had already broken it. Because I hate for all this work to go to waste, here’s the screenshot of their page, linked above:"

I guess Anti-Gunner Charles Johnson caught them red-handed, and good for him. See, even RINO's get it right now and again.

No comments: