Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again

Or a reasonable facsimile thereof. Back on my feet again and can't wait to go shooting. Tired of sitting around all day being healthy, it's boring me to tears.

I've decided I'd rather die doing something cool than lounging like a welfare case awaiting next months check. Not that cashing in the chips is what's on tap, just screw what the docs say. When the ticket gets punched, it's time. Life is too damned short to spend it trying to live forever. Ain't gonna happen. I've never been out of shape my entire adult life so if the genetics say otherwise that's tough luck.

I'd like to thank Lisa for taking care of things here while I was being poked, prodded and felt up. She didn't make that much of a mess of things, and that's cool because I did THAT every day and then some. To anyone who commented and I did not get to respond, sorry. I don't know shit from shinola anyway so who cares.

No comments: