Friday, November 30, 2007

All Hands

"Rusty has a set of dress blues and a set of greens with his Sgt.Maj. and hash marks. I don't believe he wore either of these since all his medals etc. are still intact on the dress blues he always wore. I know that Rusty would want some Marine to have these and I don't know how much they cost but if anyone would be interested and come up with a fair price for them I'd like to put them into service.

The blouses are 44 long and it looks like the trousers are 35" waist and 32" long.

I really miss my husband and it is with mixed emotions that I have to go through the things that meant so much to him and part with them but I know he would want me to.

No one will ever be able to fill his shoes, he was a remarkable individual and one great Marine.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Will be in touch,

Blessings,

Mary

Sgt. Major Russ (Rock) Rockwell was a Marines Marine. Anyone wishing to contact Mary concerning the dress blues please email me.

No comments: