Saturday, July 08, 2006

Moonbattery 101

These are some demented people. Really now. If you haven't been following the Protein Wisdom - Debbie Frisch embroglio, here's some of what this retarded female said to Jeff:

as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t “human” to me.

[…]

So if you could just tell me the AGE and SEX of your “tyke,” I’d be stoked!

[…]

Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

[…]

I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your child tomorrow and did to her what was done to your fellow Coloradan, Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn’t give a damn.

Now she's all atwitter because someone, probably lots of someone's, contacted her boss, and yes, of course she is employed by a University, and the boss is less than pleased with her sick, disgusting attack on Jeff and his two-year-old son. Is there a reason, ya think, why serial-killers just happen to be leftwingers? Might be something to check out. Tell you what, were it a child of mine this thing said such about I'd be looking her up and pronto. It goes beyond mere sticks-and-stones when someone mentions a child and killing in the same breath.

Misha has it all.

No comments: