Monday, July 31, 2006

Oldies But Goodies From The Democratic Underground

Thread Entitled: "I Think We're Going To have A Civil War"

"...people basically laughed at me and said theres nothing we can do. BS! If Bush wins, we have to stand up and take our country back. Whatever country Malloy was talking about, where the president there wouldnt leave and the people came out in masses and forced him to leave. There's only one war I support, and it's a new civil war. A battle for our country back. Bring em on!"

"I mean, think about all the assualt weapons that are going to flood our street once the AWB is killed by the NRA and republicans. Crazy gun killers are going to br buying uzi's and bazzookas out of every damn trunk on the street. Do we have to stoop to their level and do the same thing?

The thought of having to touch a gun makes my skin crawl to start with."

"You see everywhere that uzis and other assualt weapons are for sale everywhere, CNN just had a special on it. I know for a fact I don't want to live in a country where my 6 year old can buy a gun from the ice cream man.

I read an article in the local newspaper about a guy that robbed a liquor store with a fully automatic revolver, do you want to live in a country like that?"

"Bring it on. This very well armed and proud liberal is sick of the neocon
bastards. If it comes down to shooting, well, I'm ready. I'm no Patrick Henry, but I agree with his words."

No comments: