Tuesday, July 25, 2006

United Nations Press Release

Charles at LGF is featuring this but I saw it too:

"Yesterday, a UN engineering construction unit from China managed to do some repairs on a key road betwen Tyre and Naqoura, and the road is now usable for traffic."

WTF? Israel is destroying the roads and the UN is FIXING THEM? Sweet mother of pearl but this is MORE than amazing. Tell you what, if I'm in charge of the Israeli arty and some asswipe construction outfit is fixing the road I just blew to hell, then guess where the next salvo is heading for?

There is nothing, NOTHING a sane human being can say as a retort to this lunacy, that would do it justice. And, by the by, is the UN in Israel helping to rebuild what the Hezzball boys destroyed? Do me a favor; anyone spotting the UN aiding Israeli's who've been wounded and/or had their property destroyed by the camel-fuckers masquerading as men then please clue me in.

No comments: