Thursday, July 20, 2006

This Just In From CHEAPER THAN DIRT...

Worldwide Ammuntion Shortage

Dear Valued Customer:

"Due to world events, concerns over Iran and Iraq, Avian Flu, and general global instability, ammunition is in short supply"

Rinnnnnggggggg...

Hey George, it's me.

Well no shit. What do you want?

Crissake, George, can't a guy call an old friend?

Sure a guy can but what do you want?

So tell me if there's a worldwide shortage of ammo and I'll let you get back to your knitting, how's that...

Ha. Are you joking or what?

There's NO worldwide shortage?

Get real. We've got lists as long as your arm of companies trying to sell us ammunition, and even you know that they've got to prove manufacturing capacity, supplies and all that jazz.

So there's no...

Not a chance. If anything there's a glut from everyone making shit they can't sell because they wanted to show us onhand inventories....

Rinnnnnggggg

Cheaper Than Dirt, how may I help you?

Yes, hello, I was reading your notice about a worldwide ammo shortage because of the Bird Flu..

Oh yes, sir. Instabilities can and do cause many shortages of certain items, uhhuh.

So, if I get innoculated then I can buy all I want?

Click. Dialtone.

No comments: