Friday, January 20, 2006

Can we help...

Through the darkest days early on in the Iraq war I never once asked for monetary assistance. A lot of wonderful people contributed to help our servicepeople, and it is my firm belief that lives were saved due to those efforts. And we never begged anyone for anything. Each did what he could and grumbled about wishing to do more but it was something of a private affair strictly from the heart and soul of what made us Marines to begin with.

And I certainly am not asking anyone for donations this time around, just a click. A click over to:

Stop The ACLU » Blog Archive » Info on Intervening in the ACLU NSA Lawsuit

by Jay on 01-20-06 @ 12:05 am
Filed under ACLU, War On Terror, Supreme Court
window.document.getElementById('post-907')

"So you want to get involved with us as an intervening party against the ACLU in their case challenging the NSA? Here is what to do.

Email Debbie Schlussel with the following information. Via Debbie Schlussel’s site:

"I will need everyone’s complete name and contact info (full name, phone number, e-mail address, complete U.S. snailmail address–you must be a U.S. citizen). If you have e-mailed me regarding this, I will respond via e-mail to you over the weekend and into next week, with an affidavit to sign (with notarized signature) and a brief agreement saying you agree to have me represent you in court for this matter and that I will not charge you any fees."

"Debbie has agreed to do this service for America completely free, however the filing fee for the affidavit will be $250.00, and there will be other fees. I think we should take up a donation for her, and this worthy cause. Surely, we can come up with at least $250.00 for this noble cause. I will update this post as the donations come in until we reach the goal. I think we could give her a little extra over the $250.00 just for doing this. Don’t you think it is worth it?"
_______________________


Click on over and have your own look-see.

No comments: