Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good Looking CZ-52




Not pimping for anyone, but a person who's judgement on these things I respect, has said that he purchased a CZ-52 (7.62X25) from these fellows and it was in better shape then they'd advertised it to be. In checking the website I see they have one (1) left, and I know there are devotees of this little pistol so consider this a pass-along heads up.

Oh yeah, the price: $129.95 without shipping or your FFL fee. Jim said that he gets an FFL signature for $15 which is pretty good, and they charged him $19 shipping, so take it from there regarding your neck of the woods.

PS: I have no clue as to why Blogger duped the picture, and deleting one appears to be impossible, so rather than redo the whole deal just make like one of them isn't there. Kinda like what a Kennedy does when he sees a guardrail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»