Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

My mom wasn't perfect. She was beyond that in all ways. I recall many, many, happy memories of how smart and beautiful and so very alive she always was, and as long as there's a me, or an offshoot of me, she'll be here to grace us all.

But it wouldn't be the son she raised...where do ya think I learned how to be a wiseass...if I didn't add that I hope somewhere she is reading this, and because of the nice words decides to help me win the lottery.

Listen. Hear that? She's roaring with laughter.

Happy Mothers Day to every gal there is or has been. And to my special lady, as always, darling, with you at the top of the list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»