Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Moxie has some kickass pictures of Pinko de Mayo.

"I am thankful for yesterday's "action", simply because it showed legitimate Angelenos just how badly the illegals have screwed up Southern California. My hour and fifteen minute commute yesterday took me 35 minutes. I had my choice of anywhere I wanted to go for lunch (all my regular places were still open) and I could get in, get my food, and find a clean table all in under 10 mintes. There were about 1/3 less people wherever I seemed to go. This is Los Angeles the way it was meant to be. For my money, I'd like to see these protests extended indefinitely."

Just as a lot of us have been offering, if the beaners truly allow us to see a nation without them then they've really gone and made total fools of themselves. Who WOULDN'T wish for cleaner streets, less crime, and people to talk to that spoke English?

Please, illegals, pretty please even; stay on strike.

PS: She also reports that LA Emergency Rooms were empty yesterday. Copy THAT.

No comments: