Saturday, May 06, 2006

On Cinco de Fits-O

A birthday is approaching, and the ever loving Lisa presented me with an early gift. Now, I abhor phones of any sort and believe that such communications should be reserved for special occasion or emergency, but this cellular device is da bomberooni.

Bells and whistles to beat the band, and, lo and behold, it actually has buttons large enough for a man to use, and, if all else fails, is voice activated should I tire of hunting and pecking wee digits. No matter what they happen to be, well made things transcend my usual distaste for fluffery, and I do suppose I'd rave about a great looking dildo were it assembled properly.

It works, is easy to use, and I can hear the person to whom I am speaking.

Now isn't that just great in this day and age.

No comments: