Monday, June 19, 2006

One Of Those Mornings...

When I had my procedure, that's what hospitals call it when they torture the shit out of you because there simply IS no defining what it is they actually do, an adverse reaction was evinced from the dye employed to peek into the old pump. My hands swelled to twice their usual size and this required, among other things, the application of topical ointments to alleviate the itching. Now that they've shrunken back to merely the size of catchers mitts, the skin is peeling off in the most grotesque manner imaginable. Well, I think it's cool but the rest of the world doesn't, and the only reason I mention it at all is because of the difficulty I've had typing. There were days when it was pure hell on earth, but we push through that which has the unmitigated gall to stand in the way, and this morning I had fun peeling off most of the remainder of the layers of skin and figured I'd let them rest somewhat before returning to this hellspawned creation the world knows as Blogger.

Tons of email to delete, and word from Crazy Jay concerning his latest foray into shooting his chronographs to hell then wondering why they don't work so good, so I'll be deciphering that too.

Oh yeah, Haloscam is inoperative so I'll check the comments when it so permits.

No comments: