Sunday, July 16, 2006

Firearms Phobia

"Maybe I'm just cynical, but the ccw class I just left was very minimal. I was hoping to hear more safety stuff. It frightens me that people with no firearm knowledge or experience can now legally carry after attending this class...provided their applications are approved.

Icing on the cake was when the gangsta looking fellow with dreads asked if he could carry "in like, the mall and to the movies."

I like to think I'm very safety conscious. And I was sorely disppointed with the content of this course."

If people with guns frighten you, then there are other places in which to live. Save up, apply for a British Visa and get to the UK as fast as possible. As soon as you arrive in London, check the phone books for attorneys that specialize in citizenship and such matters. Sensitive men such as yourself deserve a less scary domicile, and I wish you luck.

No comments: