Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stop The ACLU Blogburst Thursday

Not.

Jay is otherwise occupied.

The news is that he's made the big time, yes, since a man is defined by his enemies, Jay has been elevated to something akin to sainthood by being attacked by the not-so-bright children who habituate Kosville.

"The lefties are going crazy over what Nedd from Stop The ACLU.Org did in his campaign to expose ACLU plaintiffs. Well, first off…I don’t know why KOS linked to me. I’m Stoptheaclu.com. I didn’t publish anyone’s address, so you can all move along. Stop the ACLU.com and Stoptheaclu.org are two seperate things. We support each others main cause of exposing the dangerous agenda of the ACLU, but obviously use different methods. I can’t control what Nedd does, and he doesn’t control what I do.
This is nothing but a campaign by anti-American extremists to cast a shadow on a increasingly successful grassroots effort to expose the most radical and dangerous organization in America — the ACLU.
The cry of racism/anti-Semitism is the last refuge of a Leftist scoundrel on the verge of losing an argument. The Kosanostra and Crew are very familiar with losing (especially political campaigns), so it’s not surprising that they and their minions resort to the tired, tried-and-untrue refrain when they get that all-too-familiar losing feeling in the heat of the battle of ideas. Nedd is half Jewish himself, so the point is moot with their cries of racism.
Update: Kudos to this post. Look, here is how it goes….I personally would not expose the personal details of anyone’s private info. I don’t defend this. It is a personal decision of an individual to do so. If you are looking for a condemnation from me, I will only say that I, as an individual, would not resort to this. I am only defending Nedd to the point that it was all taken out of context."
_____________________________________________
Some days I have a great deal more patience than others. Then I can wade through bullshit after bullshit trying to get to the meat of the matter, but this doesn't happen to be one of those days.

Listening to both sides of this debate means reading the ROVE-BUSH-CHIMP-FASCIST drivel from the Angry Left. Tiresome, silly, and an adventure in babysitting.

Besides. If it isn't important enough for Jay to create a Blogburst after such an attack...he has important company, meaning I guess that the 150 or so blogs that feature Stop The ACLU Thursday Blogburst aren't important company...then I'll merely defend his right to attack the ACLU at every opportunity, and add that if the no-brainers from Kos are against it, then the "it" is something we should rally 'round.

UPDATE

On reflection, perhaps I was a little harsh. Just galled me that 150 blogs can drop what they're doing to assist Stop, only to be told that Jay is too busy with some important personage to even continue to defend himself against the likes of the cretins from Kos, so please fight the fight for him. I do understand that a certain lack of sophistication is at play here, sometimes I forget that bloggers are, after all, mostly stay-at-homes who don't get out much, and don't really know when they've just issued an insult.

But, does anyone in their right mind give a shit what Kos or his unwashed minions have to say? About anything? Isn't addressing the ravings of a madman something akin to lending credence to his blather? State the facts, correct the fools who follow such pusillanimous putzes, and move on.

No comments: