Monday, April 13, 2009

The Brady's Are On Facebook...And...GASP!...There Have Been Open Comments!!!!

It's a laugh a minute as the liberal anti's whine and weep and cringe when someone shows up who doesn't happen to agree with them.

"I can't help but notice that there seem to be an awful lot of gun advocates trolling this venue, spoiling for confrontations and opportunities to disrupt discussion. Perhaps that sort of vigorous, unrestricted dialogue is consistent with what the Brady Campaign is seeking to achieve with its facebook presence; perhaps that's what the majority of facebookers prefer as well, in which case, please pardon my two cents.

Speaking for myself, though, I hesitate to post here because I anticipate being bombarded by the standard attacks from belligerent gun advocates."


Click the headline link if you feel the urge to be highly amused. And thanks to
The War on Guns for the link.

No comments: