Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cheese-Eater Chief Tells Officers To Take 'Em Down

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we’ll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it,..."

Doesn't matter that the Attorney General has informed the Chief of Milwaukee police otherwise. His Highness, as can be seen from the above quote, has his own agenda, and it is getting a lot of Blogging.

Ride Fast links to Sebastian who pretty much says to carry but be prepared to lawyer up. I enjoy the writings of Ride and consider him a brother in arms and a patriot. I do not frequent Sebastian's Blog, nor would I truck with anyone who "advised" a fellow citizen to take a beating. Just because some little dictator thinks he can harm his fellow citizens with impunity.

My advice would be as meaningless as all others, but here's what I'd do. Me. Myself. I.

Were a man or woman, ANY man or woman, to interdict my path of travel with intent to hurl me to the ground for absolutely no legal reason in hell, I would warn, then kill them if they persisted in such an assault. The law of the land gives me that right...as if I needed it in writing...and Florida also says I can defend myself from such illegal and potentially fatal confrontations.

I won't fuck with you if you don't fuck with me.

Why is that so hard to understand?

At the end of the day, we all have to respond as we see fit, so I wouldn't dream of presuming to tell you and yours what to do. Just be aware that if you or yours try such shenanigans on me, there'd be hell to pay.

No comments: