Saturday, August 20, 2005

Email From Michael Yon...Update On The Fighting...

UPDATE

"Many emails are pouring in about the fighting yesterday.

People are asking about LTC Kurilla being shot. I was there for the intense close-quarters fighting, and am preparing a dispatch now.

It should be ready by about Monday, depending on the breaks here. I can say that the two leaders of Deuce Four--LTC Kurilla and CSM Prosser--fought hard and close. For CSM Prosser, after LTC Kurilla was shot three times, it became brutal hand-to-hand combat. I was up close, and saw the entire fight. These men have once again earned their reputations."

Respectfully,

Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The very best of Weblogs, Inc for your viewing pleasure
Posted Aug 20, 2005, 6:00 AM ET by Weblogs, Inc. Staff The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
I like your blog. I found some great information here, so I am definitely going to add you to my favorites! I own a website about home business opportunities that I think you should visit sometime. Keep up the good work!