Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Enough BOOBS, Dammit, Where's The Guns...


Best thing about carrying a Glock 27 is it's small size but potent bark. Worst thing about taking the little sucker to the range is capping out 10 rounds then switching to another mag, and on and on. Thinking of getting a spacer as seen in the pic so I can use 12 or 15 round magazines when putting holes in paper and not have the longer mags stick out like a sore thumb. Yeah, I know, it's the friggin range so who should care, but to my eye they look cool. Not for carry though. If I can't TCB with 10 shots then frig it. Real life isn't like those dumbass gun schools where they teach you to fire magazine after magazine like the 1st Marine Division suddenly went evil on your ass and you're fighting off one squad rush after another. Last 100 years or so the average gunfight saw 5 rounds exchanged, and far be it for me to think real world shit but I get like that sometimes.

No comments: