Saturday, January 07, 2006

Moxie Would Blog Some Mores

If people would stop by some mores. I try not to miss a day of clicking into the sassy one's site, and it's the chicken or the egg deal. She'd blog more if folks dropped by more and folks would stop by more if she blogged more. Trifling matters to the real world but next to curling up with a good book, Mox and several others I pitstop at are my fave way of relaxing. Shame that those who can write so very well get so little recognition. Pisses me off to no end how the godzilla blogs get people to stop by just because they've grown accustomed to doing so, and not because there's much of interest going on, or if there is, it's done so poorly as to make it a dreadful experience.

She's the real deal dammitall and you've only yourself to blame for not urging her on. I know, I know, I should scoot over there and leave more comments as well. Real writers love it when people care enough to post something. And I'm not talking about the 700 enema splooges that LGF gets per topic. Charles prolly only checks in now and again to see if someone has said something too poopy-faced to leave unedited. Let's face it, were I not happily in unabashed love I'd have already met with the Moxinator, scared the shit out of her of course, but at least proved that a big ugly guy can be a gentleman. Doesn't cost a thing. And pays trememendous dividends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a week before my actual birthday but that was the best birthday gift-post-thing-a-jig ever!

xoxo
mox

Fits said...

Aw, thank ya. Meant it. Your stuff gives me the goosebumps.