Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Google's idea of a joke is to put peacenik ads along the bottom of my blog. Now, I don't make any money from these deals because not enough folks use them, or for that matter see them stuck way down there, but the original intention was simply to provide like-minded people a source to find like-minded material to buy or peruse, or feed to the gerbil. The only delusions of grandeur I've ever had were when charlie would bust the wire en masse and I figured capping all of them would be a piece of cake and have the scars to prove it, but that's not important now.

So they use a rightwing conservative blog to promote leftwing weepyness. A while back Steve the Hog did away with anything from the goog factory because they were hassling him about one thing or another, and it must be great to be rich and dumb at the same time. Hey, ask any of the Kennedy's. And one day, in the not too distant future, someone will come along with the savvy AND brains to put the Googles of the world to rest. I'd do it myself but can't find the damned Glock disassembly tool so I'm forced to light another cigar and surf the web.

No comments: