Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What Fair Maid Doth Grace This Wretched Cornucopia?


Was slumming. Over at the Pajama Party. The usual golly-gee-lookee-what-I-brung-you Bodine of banalties was interrupted by so sweet a visage I was forced to take pause. Jackie Danicki, nice polish girl I guess, was featured saying something incomprehensible about business, and while someday someone might very well impress upon her the fact that writing is far more than stringing along a series of cliches until punctuation is necessary, then doing it some mores, who cares cuz she's cute. So I'll forgive this days lack of grace from the Open Snores gang just because of one picture. I AM easy. Give me a young woman's smile and all is well with the world.

Let's not go too far though; the website still sucks.

1 comment:

Fits said...

Second time I am trying to post a response and I hate when my own blog loses something. Takes the immediacy out of the deal if you know what I mean.

Was unaware she was your ho, and if pistols at 20 paces will restore your honor let me know.As far as reading more, that's a good point. Presumably, PJ Media would only place the best a blogger has to offer on it's front page and I kneejerked before realizing they've nary a clue.