Sunday, January 08, 2006

She's pretty sure, but...


Bulldog over at Anklepundits is all in a dither because Elisha Cuthbert will be back to co-star on the new episodes of "24".

And I know Dennis will call me a homo but c'mon. There's not a spark of intelligence in the gals eyes at all. I know, yeah and yeah again, that's not what we're supposed to look for but fer chrissake she looks like she's 12 and at my stage in the game that's too frickin young and the last thing I think about is whether or not I need an emotionless fuck. Sacrilege, uh huh. I still salivate so don't get me wrong but I've not only seen better I have better and my better is tons smarter than me so perhaps she's taught me a lesson or two as to whom I should have wet dreams about.

And I've never seen one episode of 24 because little guys scampering around playing bad boys does not seem as if it would be interesting.

Nice pic but I've got to be mature about this and say it doesn't do it for me. And since I'm rushing off to play Dragonquest VIII right now and am about to fight the last Boss...women weaken legs and all that jazz.

No comments: