Friday, January 13, 2006

Turning off the log in deal for comments

Yeah I know, you'll all alert the media. But seriously, it was never intended as a troll filter, just as something to stop all of the spam I was getting but even I can't comment half the time on my own frickin blog so off it goes. Making things hard for everyone when a few suck isn't my cup of tea, and after having been essentially semi-banned over at Hog on Ice from what is probably nothing more than a glitch in Steve's gizmowackerthingamajig I didn't want the same stuff happening at this insignificant blogsite. Was wanting to reply to something badanuv had said, and as has been the case of late, Steve's comment deal clicked on telling me I was being moderated and that's just too much work. I'm polite, respectful, and dreary, so who'd want to moderate my silly ass is beyond comprehension and I'm not one who floats back and forth to blogs to check on something I've said. It's commenting, not the Magna Carta. Half the time I forget when I've entered a comment somewhere, but DO remember when someone won't let me say a word about anything and it's their sandbox so whatever is whatever.

So I turned if off but this is still a Google enterprize so who knows when it will take effect if ever.
Ya'll come back now, and we'll see ya in the funny papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind remark, Fits.

Your blog is on my daily visit list.