Friday, January 13, 2006

FOBUS

Got a new Fobus holster today, and don't know if it's the next best thing since sliced bread or it sucks. My G-27 really needs to be forced into the thing and half the time I'm partially cocking the slide while trying to fit the gun in. Doesn't seem to be enough room but they're designed to be a snap-in type of deal so maybe I just need to work harder at getting it in and out. Was just fooling with the thing and a quick draw resulted in me pulling the entire holster from it's moorings and that isn't good. The Israeli's have been using this same holster for years and so many folks rave on and on about how great it is, so who knows.

Anyways, I'll keep fiddling with it because a man can never have enough holsters.

2 comments:

ch said...

Don´t get connected to the Pope.

Fits said...

Never. And I refuse to tie my shoelaces with an austrian hitchknot while traveling through Borneo, too.