Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Up, Out, And At 'Em..

Yeah, right. Have always been a night person, loving the late hours and detesting the early morning but the weather here is so bloody temperate that even mid-January it isn't a chore to be out and about early in the AM. Simply nothing is catching my eye regarding a good rant, or even a half hearted one, so I'm going to surf a tad then hit the sunshine. Then of course I'll return to find something suitable to enter and Blogger will wait many hours to publish and knowing this yet continuing to allow myself to become enraged over their incompetence is lunacy.

What will I be doing so early in the AM? Shooting the dew off the lily.

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

awwwwww..but it feels sooooo good to vent eh?..lol

Fits said...

Yes, it does. Time was I used to discuss all this with the dog but he finally ran away. Got another dog but it isn't the same. This one's too liberal.